How to Submit a Request
There are two methods for submitting a ticket:
- Click the navigation menu option, "Submit a ticket," and follow the instructions.
- E-mail your request to email@example.com. E-mails sent to firstname.lastname@example.org will automatically create a request in the Support Center.
What to include in your request
In order to effectively address an issue we need the following information:
- Operating System (OS) (e.g. Windows WP, 7, Mac OS X Snow Leopard) and Browser (Internet Explorer (IE) 10, Firefox 23.0.1) used
- Name of eCoordinator account / eRecruiter # (if your system has more than one eCoordinator or eRecruiter)
- Steps to reproduce
- Screenshot / Screencast
Things to remember
- Please enter each task or question as a single item in the Support Center (Zendesk).
- When attaching a screenshot please use the following file types: .gif, .jpg, or .png and attach them directly into the support ticket (rather than in a Word document).
- If you think it's a bug, tells us what happened, how you tried it again, and it kept happening. Items that only happen once and cannot be reproduced are extremely hard to diagnose.
If you can repeat the issue and tell us how you did it, show us the history and provide a screen shot, our ability to diagnose and solve the issue will be better and results will come faster.