1) download cstools.samaritan.com/proxy/develop.zip file
2) create new c:\develop folder on your computer and unzip downloaded develop.zip file to the folder
3) run c:\develop\startWebServer.cmd file
4) in browser open http://localhost/example/ url, it successful case it should show something like:
5) if you don't see "true" next to success text, possible your IP is not allowed, if you see 403 error on network tab:
Please add your IP to the end of cstools\proxy\allowedIps.txt file via FTPS.
You can determine your ip via open url: ec.samaritan.com\ip.php
By default only samaritan office IP is allowed.
- by default localhost root folder is c:\develop\wwwroot you can change it via run c:\develop\startWebServer.cmd with parameter. e.g.
- c:\develop\wwwroot\example page logins as volunteer to qa2 instance