HP Printer Assistant Not Opening in Windows- Troubleshoot
If you are not able to open the HP Printer Assistant software on your Windows system, then you don’t need to worry as this problem can be resolved easily. You can refer to this blog, or you can call hp printer customer support number to speak with the professionals who will assist you at all hours. This error may occur because of many reasons; some of them are outdated Printer driver, windows update is not installed, slow internet connectivity and due to blocking of other antivirus software.
How to fix ‘HP printer assistant not opening error in Windows?
You need to follow the below-mentioned troubleshooting steps to fix the issue of not opening of HP Printer Assistant software:
Connect the HP Printer again
- Click on the HP Printer icon which eventually will open the printer setup screen
- Click on the Connect new printer and follow onscreen instruction for connecting the printer again.
- After this, you can open the Hp Printer Assistant software
Uninstall HP printer
- First, you need to disconnect all the power cable from the printer.
- Then go the Control Panel of your Windows > Programs and Features.
- Select HP Printer Software and then right-click on it and then choose the option of Uninstall.
- Then you need to restart the computer.
- Now go the official website of HP and then choose the model of your Printer.
- Download the latest version of HP Printer software on your system.
- Double click on the setup file to initiate the installation process.
- Once the installation is complete, you can see the HP Printer Assistant icon on your Windows system.
Disable the antivirus software
- There are times when the antivirus software installed on your system is causing a problem. In a situation like that, you can disable the antivirus software of your system temporarily.
Even after executing the steps mentioned above, if the problem persists, then you need to make sure that you call hp printer technical support. The team of experts will make sure that the error fixed by you is resolved entirely so that you can use the HP Printer Assistant without any problem.
Please sign in to leave a comment.